Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
I have a few different rockers here I test fit to check the sweep.
The standard HS rockers are really too long. The TF specified part number is the rockers that fit the RPM heads, and they are shorter, so they should fit well.
I also checked an Indy/Dove rocker. Slightly too long.
A Comp Pro-magnum looks pretty good, but the best sweep of the rockers I have here was with a Crane Gold. I believe the "short" HS rockers are supposed to have the same shaft to roller relationship as the Crane Golds, although I haven't had any of those to check myself.

The things I've said I would do differently on these heads are really kind of nit-picky things. Of the currently available BB Mopar offerings, I would say these have the nicest overall fit and finish, especially when you take the price into consideration.
I don't see how you can go wrong with these things for $2000, if they will work in your combination for the level of performance you're after.

Keep in mind, TF guarantees you won't have any problems with the guides, valve job, valves, springs, etc. for two years, and I'm sure most of the heads they sell will get taken out of the box and bolted on.

Would you foresee any problems running the Crane ductile rockers? shruggy

72 Plymouth Roadrunner 11.08@123.25