Originally Posted By AndyF
It would make some sense for TF to port their heads to the FelPro gasket even if the FelPro gasket doesn't fit stock heads perfectly.

I agree. And they probably did just that.
I had a chance to look at a couple things this afternoon.
The measurement from the edge of the inner bolt hole to the edge of the port opening on the tin valley pan gasket is .950, for both sets of holes.
The paper gaskets are usually .970-.980 on one end and .930-.940 on the other. So, the spread of the ports is pretty much the same as the valley pan, the bolts holes are just shifted slightly.
The only unmolested aftermarket std port head I have here at the moment is an EZ.
Both the std valley pan and the paper gaskets have the port openings slightly too far apart to really fit "right" on that head. Fwiw, the std port Indy gaskets are also slightly too wide, but not as bad as the fel-pro. The Indy mw gasket centers up really well on this head though.

Of course none of that has anything to do with how any of that fits the TF heads.

So, I guess the question is....... What to do about that poor port alignment of the victor intake.
And, if it gets fixed, how much difference will it really make?
I wish they would offer some of those more race oriented manifolds with undersized port openings so they could be port matched to the heads easier.