Overall, the fit and finish on these heads is quite nice, even though I found a couple of things done differently than I would like.
The machining looks real good, and the heads have been very nicely deburred.
The part number they show for head bolts is the same as used for Victor heads.
The rocker shaft bolt holes don't seem super deep and TF recommends using studs, and I would agree with that.
Obviously a company that's making and selling as many heads as TF does must have their reasons for doing certain things the way they do, and I'm sure I don't have the credentials to argue with those reasons, but there are a couple of things I would do a little different.
The guide clearance was pretty much right at .0008, although there were 3 exhaust guides on one head that were really closer to .0006. That's really tighter than I like to see them.
After brushing out the guides with solvent and wiping down the valve stems, they "felt" nice and smooth, but since the heads were already here and apart, and my customer wants me to use my best judgement on them, I honed them out for a little more clearance. I set them to .0010 intake and .0012 exhaust.
Another thing I would do differently is, the OD of the 45 on the exhaust valve job was like .015-.020 larger in diameter than the valve. I don't know if this is intentional on their part, or a slight mistake when they set up the cutter. My preference is to have the OD of the 45 to be .005-.010 inside the OD of the valve, particularly on street heads.
The 45 on the intake seat was right at the size of the valve at 2.19.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads