Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
Like I said, your results may vary.
I will rely on my 26 years of engine building and dyno testing experience and believe the results to be accurate.

You make a few assumptions on my 446/493 comparison about the valvetrain.
Since you have already made up your mind that my testing is somehow invalid I won't continue to argue about it, but will only add that for both of those motors there were no signs of any valvetrain instability to well beyond the point where the hp peaks occurred.

Dwayne, it seems to me that there was a huge attempt to invalidate what I do by several of the "important" folks on here. Many still will not recognize it after years of nothing but successful results.

I haven't made up my mind about your testing, because I haven't seen all the data, but if my guess concerning the rockers was correct, I see a problem. Not an opportunity or attempt to invalidate your testing.

By the way, since this is the Trick Flow thread, I wanted to mention that I will have these heads at the Carlisle show if anyone wants to stop by to run their fingers through the ports, or take a close look at them. I'll be at A9-A10.

Mike Beachel

I didn't write the rules of math nor create the laws of physics, I am just bound by them.