Quote:

Quote:

Any updates on the # of waiting list of latest trans shipped? (Patiently waiting to shift into 5th).

I would be interested to know as well.......(also patiently waiting to shift into 5th)

I wish I knew, I am getting ready for drag week and my new motor is almost ready, so I want to get the car assembled and get some miles on it. I will not go to drag week with just the four speed again (did it last year!!!3200 rpm at 60 mph, no fun!) I am number 27 on the list.
I have looked at the number of transmissions that have been sent out as people post about it (this sight, forabodiesonly, & forbbodiesonly) and seems about 2 a month are coming out. so here is my dilemma- keep waiting or go the gear vendor route? I want the passon 5 speed but this is starting to cut it close. If I go the gear vendor route I will be purchasing taller rear tires to make up the difference for the overdrive ratio (.7 to .78 for gear vendor)do not really want to do this. Only advantage I see in the gear vendor is that it allows me to have my spare 18 spline sent to liberty and have 2nd, 3rd and 4th face plated. Decisions, decisions decisions!!!!!

Update!!
I was called by Jamie today and mine is ready just paid for the rest of it. Can't wait to see it next week thanks again Jamie!!!

Last edited by mprhound; 06/11/14 07:22 PM.