My official Passon install, rear gear change clutch rebuilding and front suspension upgrade project has officially began!

I started at the rear of the car, pulled the valence, then the rear end.

I couldn't quite get used tot he idea of an aluminum cased looking transmission so I cleaned it, masked it off, primed it with self etching primer, put a few coats of regular primer on it and will put several medium wet coats of Cast Blast, cast iron finish on it today. You guys can decide what you think.

I've never set-up a gear set before, but I have the tools, watched a lot of Youtube and have some good PDF's of what to do, and am going to give it a try....I think. I may just load it up in the truck and take it over to the rear end shop to have it done. I have too many projects on the stove right now. It really makes me happy though.

While the car is up in the air, I'm going to put in some 1" or slightly bigger front torsion bars, weld on the lower control arm braces and install a set of Hotchkis adjustable front strut rods. It mad such a huge difference in my '68, It was unbelievable!. It's like another car in the corners and still rides well.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)