Originally Posted by Fasbird
Yep, it sure is a pretty looking piece,

In regards to the rhetoric going back and forth, I too was once a 100% blind supporter. And, to be transparent, I had a Keisler Tremec 5spd in my car for quite a few years. In fact, a photo of my car is still on the Silver Sport website. Anyhow, for at least 9-10 years, I was always told that I was #200 on the list. My last conversation with Jamie was at the end of 2018, beginning of 2019. I looked back on this thread for my posts about talking to him. The posts are at the top of page 73, January 6 and 17th. Jamie told me I was #12 and should see a phone call in 1-2 months. The price at the time was $5475 plus shipping. You know the story.....I'm still waiting. Newest news for me, is I have started looking at the Tremec again from Silver Sport. That trans worked perfect for me in the past, and I'm sorry I sold it to wait for the 855. Oh well, live and learn.

Reminds me of the old Seinfeld episode in the car rental agency.

"You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them."

Life imitating art.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.