Yeah,
Its 12:05 AM and I'm STILL at the shop on Valentines Day... I've been here since 6:40 this morning. I am not crying by any means, but come on guys. I am not draggin my feet. BELIEVE ME! The bottom line is I don't want this: (ss700 thread on the question and answer forum) to happen to me. Not literally because I KNOW they fit, but nightmares for customers after the sale. I PERSONALLY installed one in each body style car. BUT, after this LONG road, the last thing I want is pissed off people calling and then trying to take care of problems that develop.

Toples, I can understand your thought process and agree to a certain extent about missing sales. Yeah, that keeps me up at night, but that is just part of the game. I have learned to deal with it. We are getting between 10 and 20 calls per day asking availability, so the interest is there. We have 228 preordered units so far as well. We are just about ready to start building. I am waiting on an interlock sample. As soon as I can prove that out, I will order the production run of those parts and start building.

I want to make this clear AGAIN. I never would have mentioned word one of this unit, but McLeod was supposedly ready to release a trans and because the market is so impulse driven, I had to say something. It still makes me angry that they forced my hand like that, but I was between a rock and a hard place. Oh well, water under the bridge at this point. We will keep plugging away.
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com