We are finalizing fitment on the '62 -'65 B Body cars right now. Making a special tower for the shifter mechanism to allow you to use your factory shifter handle and console. This turned out to be quite a "project". However, I will say that doing our homework early has allowed us 100% fitment with NO CUTTING on any car we have tried so far. I personally think that is ground breaking! So far, we have confirmed fitment in '67 up A body cars, '66 - '70 B Body cars, '70 - '74 E Body / '71-74 B Body bucket seat cars and '62 - '65 B Body cars. Currently finishing our "run in" stand right now.

I have a '71-4 Bench seat B Body car lined up to do next, but I do not have a '63 - '66 A Body car lined up yet. This is the final body style that we need. Is there anyone somewhat local that would be interested in letting us do some test fitting? The requirements are that it MUST be an original manual trans car with the original floor in it. It also MUST have the original k frame arrangement with factory style motor mounts. PM me or call if anyone is interested.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for being so patient. I know that we are way over our projected time frame here, but I just cannot release something until it is 101% right. (no that isn't a typo)!!!!
Thanks,
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com