Quote:

Quote:

Have you give any thought to how this transmission will fit in off-brand applications? If the Ford and GM guys buy them too you might have one hot product on your hands.

No real need to think about it , the off brand guys , GM anyway , have cobbled up the hemi trans in the past , I have seen the input shafts shortened and machined down to fit a GM pilot bushing, so if the 833 fit for them this trans will also .

I'm trying to figure out why the are muddying this thread? We heard you, it's too expensive for you , get over it and move on.

As said above some of you would still claim it's too expensive even if it were FREE.

Either buy it or don't. Simple as that.

I just hope that someone doesn't buy one right away and send it over to China to be knocked off and sold for much less. Are we going to see these trannies lined up on Canal St. with the knock off Prada purses and Rolex watches??

All kidding aside, I would be willing to bet that most of the Mopar people would buy the cheap knockoff not care if it puts the guys who originally produced it at a loss. Just look at the history ....

Good Luck again, Jamie. I'll buy one and recommend it to my customers.

MB