This new transmission takes these old cars to a whole new level.

There should be no doubt as to the DIRECT fit and finish of this product.

It should take about 2 hours if you have an 18 spline in the car already. Do that with a tremec or some other illegitimate variant

If you don't know by now...I am very picky of what hardware I put on my car as it goes very fast on the roadcourse.[55 - 130 mph] Speed will hurt or worse kill you if you are not respectful of it. A bad transmission will spin you faster than you can imagine-I rode out a spinout thru the "bus stop or inner loop" at Watkins Glen in a 66 mustang track car [race car] who trans failed at about 110 mph. I was the willing passenger...I have to have hardware I can trust so I can survive my yearly driving experience.

I do annual drag strip runs as well to check mph and hard straight-line performance. Tire spins and everything. 12.20-12.80 @113 mph, 3450 lbs with driver

I currently have an Passon Aluminum over drive 4 speed in my pos and it has worked...flawlessy. Before the OD 4sp I had a Passon aluminum 2.66 1st gear 4 speed. Before that I had a Passon iron case 2.66 1st gear 4sp.

Before Jamie Passon I had 4 speeds that made noise and vibrated the shifter handle and car. I am now closing in on a 100,000 miles of 4 speeds...now all I get is a big smile.

We are talking a lot of regular miles on all of these transmissions and a whole bunch of laps at the "glen". If a more detailed endorsement is required I have on record [log book] of how many miles of road & track the Passon products have seen. Of course the info will cost money as not everything is free including transmissions from Jamie.

I await the next generation transmission from Jamie like a kid on christmas eve.