Hi Jamie,

Actually I didn't expect to see as much backlash myself, nor was I expecting your reply to be what it was. Keep in mind that I am a MAJOR supporter of you and your products, always have been

I was only asking because I've been around a long time and I've seen good companies and good people end businesses, die off, etc. (Ask me about Dick Landy sometime) and when investing 4K plus into a complicated piece of custom equipment I would like to know (for sure) that if Passon Performance was no longer around, that I could either already have, or purchase, the parts and pieces to do the repairs, ESPECIALLY after the warranty period is over. OF COURSE my first choice would be to have you guys do any work on it, that absalutely goes without saying. It would be nice to know that I could buy and stock spare gaskets, bearings, and other wear items to just have on the shelf for someday, that's what I do with many other items for my cars. I'd have ZERO desire to tear it open and work on it myself, just thinking ahead.

Concerning "word on the street" bad mouthing of a home brewed repair gone wrong, there's not much you can do about that (with any product). Just be sure to write the warranty to reflect what you will or will not allow and the owners will have to make thier own decisions.

If someone wants to reverse engineer and copy your transmission it would be as simple as buying a transmission, not selling individual parts isn't going to make it any harder for them, that's what patents are for.

Lastly, I understand that you are already having parts sourcing issues which you need to use to build units and that may be a factor slowing the availability of spares, not a big deal, but I'd still like to know that when things catch up you'd have availability, at least for current owners/customers.

I'm on your team so please take this as a positive post, that's my intent.