Number 18 on the list here with UPS Tracking Numbers in hand, the hand built Transmission is due here this coming Tuesday afternoon.

I'm darn glad it was put together by the master himself and not some crew of newbie trainee's left over from Kiesler's shop or somewhere else that a few naysayers think he should have hired and trained.

Most here get it. It's been a needed product since these cars were first made. Relative to that time span, Jamie has pulled off the design, manufacture and build in what could be considered record time!

How many people in your lines of work are truly masterful at the jobs they do, versus how many can just get by and always seem to miss the true art of doing the job right?

At my work, the ratios don't look to good, but I see that in almost all professions. The really good ones are usually always booked solid and working their hind ends off! Recession and injury affected folks excluded.

Last edited by jbc426; 05/23/14 05:28 PM.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)