Quote:

It's too high for me because I can't justify putting a $4300 trans in a $3000 C-body.

x2!, only I have mostly A-bodies & B-bodies.
Being that you reuse your shifter handle and belhousing/flywheel/clutch set-up and what you are purchasing is the transmission itself and the specific operating hardware unique to this transmission only I was hoping for a ~$3,250.00 sticker price and was pretty much expecting $4,750.00. Heh.

Quote:

it's a RACE box meaning I don't think it has syncros, not going to be street friendly.

Quote:

Just an FYI if the Mcleod unit does turn out to be a bolt in unit they will be stiff competition as they claimed at SEMA the price of their unit will be around $3300 for the Mopar unit, but they are having a synchro problem at the moment from what they told me at SEMA and I heard from another source they are getting into some litigation over the gears.

I thought the McLeod transmission was not going to be street friendly because it had no synchros?!?!

I guess time will tell if the McLeod is everything they have been promising for years or if this RS600 surfaces.

Congrat's to Passon on a making what appears to be a solid product. I really like how it looks semi-original (enough to fool most), and how you use the correct shifter handle of the vehicle it goes into for that original look as well.
Too bad I don't own a forest full of money tress.

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)