Originally Posted by 70sixpkRT
Originally Posted by 70sixpkRT
Originally Posted by ragtopdodge
I've been on contact w/John every 6 months.

His list is no shorter.

He'll supply a bunch (like maybe 8 or 9; not really a bunch) to Jamie, and a few to his close friends.

Every time I go to MATS in las Vegas, John Huff will have about 4-5 to sell right there. No list, no waiting. Must pay right there and take home on the spot.

Who do you go thru for warranty? I think Jamie won't honor the warranty since it was not purchased thru him.

I find it odd that hear all about just he has taken this much time. And and all because everything has to be perfict. Don't want anyone to help get the units out the door. As he is the only person that can do such work. Yet. Ya get the "who is going to do w arrenty work"?
After 10 years. You better be able to do it blindfolded... John may sold it....but who built it???
I also think a lot of praise comes from the fact that the people that got a trans and no longer on "the list" think anyone is going to step up and say. I waited 10 years. Spent a ton of cash on a trans. And say it's a pile of crap?? Few if any wil...if was the case

1970 barracuda convert. 1 of 59
1970 pro street A.A.R. clone (panther pink)
1971 charger
2015 hellcat challenger. Redline red
2014 quad cab 4x4 ram 8 speed hemi