I have experience with jammie from back into the 90's and never had a bad experience. I believe this 5 speed will be a good unit and look forward to buying one as soon as i can.
The fact that he is sharing his cost with us here is something i dont even think anyone would expect him to do, no one else would have.
my opinion is that if someone thinks its too much just dont buy it. Thats what i tell everyone who complains about my parts.
When you do the best job you can building something and are honest about everything and some one complains its too much its easy to tell them to buy it some where else because you have nothing to hide and more than likely they are the ones who ,if you finally convinced them to buy it , would come back complaining and making life difficult because they are upset that they spent the cash on it and some how its your fault.

I have a T56 in one of my cars and have installed a tko 5 speed kit into a dart. I would still pick this 5 speed over both if it works like it sounds like it will.

just my opinion for what its worth