Quote:

RealWing,

I asked one of Passion's guys if a moparts member actually had one in their car yet and he said yes. So I asked him if he was absolutely sure someone did and he guaranteed me that people did. He even got a bit miffed that I questioned him. Seems the truth is elusive or 1-3 might have their tranny in already. NOT! I hate BS.

Damon

I know that I am going to regret this but here goes...
We have officially started production. There are several production units built. One has been shipped and it is in the car and functioning properly. '67 GTX. Yes, there was ZERO modification needed to put it in the car. Fact of the matter is that there is an AIRPORT around the trans. We are waiting on shifter rods. I managed to pull that set together for that car because the car was set to be in a photo shoot at the Mopar Nationals. I had to move heaven and earth accomplish this. This included HAND MAKING the shifter rods. So, as soon as I have rods, we will begin to ship. I expect this very soon. PLEASE understand that we are going to be building well into next year to get caught up. ALSO, let me be crystal clear. We need to keep the 4 speed shop going to pay for this project. So, we will build as quickly as possible. There is no set "build rate" per day.

Also, let me set the record straight. The gentleman that has the unit IS A MOPARTS member. So, my staff person wasn't BS'ing. I probably would have gotten a bit miffed too. You are basically calling the person a liar. Tends not to go over so well... I am not going to brow beat my customer into coming on here and giving a full report. If and when he is ready to do that, I'm sure he will. I do not feel right expecting customers to do this.

We are finally there. I appreciate everyone's patience so far and will continue to request it as we move forward with the project.
Jamie