Originally Posted By Tom_Quad
Topless: please stop trolling the thread. Children should be seen and not heard. You have nothing positive to contribute so we would like you to stop posting like a child.eek

It's quite apparent you do not understand what it takes to bring this wonderful product to the market and how much it cost up front to make the product move from the blue print to the machining centers. You also seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands.

How much money do you thing it cost to finance this major undertaking?
It's deep into 6 figures. Where do you think this money came from?
Do you have six figures to finance this operation. Put up some money or be quiet. whistling

Having torture tested Jamies 4 speeds for many many years on the road course [130mph+] I can attest to the quality of the products and the integrity of the business.
drive

I have consulted with Jamie on this project from the beginning. I am not at liberty to divulge the details but you topless need to quit WHINING and go away along with the rest of you so called enthusiasts polluting this thread.

No transmission for you! troll

Very well said !!!!
This business venture does cost money and I'm surprissed that he is still in business.
Seven years to produce a product that is still on backorder has to put a major dent in his revenue.
Of course I'm a keyboard junky so who gives a sh!t.