Originally Posted By toplescuda
A small assembly line of a few people over a weekend would knock the crap of that inventory of parts you have

He's made it clear that he doesn't want just anybody throwing these transmissions together. If you're spending that kind of money to get one, I'm sure you'll appreciate that. And like he said also, he's qc'ing parts so likely doesn't have all necessary parts or they haven't been approved by him.

Jamie stands by his stuff no matter what weird things may happen with them. And that's tough to do when you make or rebuild a product then are relying on us installing them ourselves when we could do a ton of things wrong on our part. He stood behind a transmission that did some weird, unidentifiable problems. He's answered the phone and help me with the rebuild of mine back when I was a teenager with a million questions. By the time I have the extra dough to buy a 5 speed, I'm sure they'll be in stock. once I get my new combo together, I love the fact that I'll be able to switch out the hemi 4 speed to a 5 speed in a few hours.