Quote:

Hemigod,
Since you ask, the manufacturing cost on this unit with shifter and linkage is $3865. Please keep in mind that this was developed from a clean sheet of paper. We didn't take an off the shelf trans and try to make a bunch of crossmembers and bellhousings and try to jam it into a muscle car. These things cost money. Believe me, I wish it would have been cheaper to build, but the fact is that it wasn't.

I'm not gonna sit here and lie to anyone. we are in this to make a profit. Although, I love this stuff, we need to eat too. It seems that too many times, people want a stellar product and expect companies to design, develop and manufacture the product and not make any money.

Lets face it... If this was easy or cheap to do, then why has NO ONE stepped up to the plate yet? We were the first. Would I like to make more on it, sure, but I feel that $4295.00 is a fair price when considering the options. This is what we need to sell the unit for to continue the project. Most of the feedback I have gotten has been positive, some negative. That is to be expected. I just want everyone to know where we are coming from on our pricing.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that supported us on this project and those that continue to support us. I realize that this transmission is expensive and it isn't for everyone. But truth be told, we are really right around the same costs as the "others" out there, and this requires no mods to the car. Also, it is a true afternoon swap. In my book, there is value added to the product because of this fact. Hopefully others will agree there.
Thanks,
Jamie

thanks thats what i needed to hear,just had to push you a little to get it. and theres no way id think of tko tremic stuff.

MOPAR OR NO CAR