Well,
I want to thank everyone for the kind words. I also want to thank Daty for kicking me while I am down too. Great to know that "they" are alive and well. Daty, no offense to anyone, but I do not follow the practice of others. I don't believe that the end user should test our stuff for us.
I am coming to the realization that I am 100% sure that someone is not going to be happy with the trans. Unfortunately, the common walmart mindset nowadays is just ridiculous. I want it yesterday, I don't want to pay anything for it, I want it to hold 1000 HP, I don't want to cut anything and I want it to sound like a Mercedes transmission. (not even hear it turning)

Believe me, I am not in this for my health. EVERY day that goes by, it rules my every thought. We are doing our best here. I am not holding a gun to anyone's head forcing you to buy it. There are plenty of other "Bolt In" options out there... Does anyone in their right mind think I want to have all this time and money out there like this not to produce a unit? SERIOUSLY!????

Now an update, We received our revised design 5th reverse interlock back. It is FINALLY within spec, so we are planning to begin building as soon as we receive them. ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! I AM NOT A FORTUNE TELLER!!!! I was told a month. So, when they are in my hand, We will start building.
Sorry for the tangent, but enough is enough already! I understand everyone's frustration, I am quite sure, yours pales in comparison to mine.
Also, the list is up to 269 people now.
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com