I am a fortunate observer to this exciting and well-needed product for Mopar folks. I currently run Passon's Over Drive gear set in my V-code 70 RR and very impressed with the feel and performance. The Over Drive is a great improvement for Mopar shifting, however, wait till you see the ease of installation and feel the performance of the new A-855!! I have had many opportunities to observe the professional and detail oriented folks who are installing and testing the new bolt-in A-855 5 speed. I have also been fortunate to provide feedback after test-driving these 5-speeds that have been powered by R.B.'s 528 (650hp) Hemi and 440 powered cars. I am here to tell you that the wait WILL be worth it! First off, Passon's goals are deep rooted and he clearly shows an internal drive to get-it-right . Customer satisfaction is always embedded in the conversations! Passon is a detail-oriented guy and has been very smart in collaborating with other professionals to make this a lasting success story. From Passon's initial idea for a 5-speed to the final product shipped, you will be impressed beyond words. If you’re into bulletproof shifting or saving wear and tear on your steet/highway driven Mopar......check the A-855 out. Having the extra gear actually excites and encourages a person to get out and drive. Driving our Mopars is what it's all about!! Isn't it?