I agree with the above statement.
$4,200.00 is a far cry from $2,500.00, but your opinion is noted.
I'm sure $2,500.00 is reasonable to almost anyone, but $4,200.00 is more then some of us have into some of our cars.
I'm not saying it isn't going to be the best choice for for restored Mopar. Just like everything else I buy I want to make sure I'm getting the maximum part per dollar spent that best suits my particular wants. Sometimes that means I don't need the best piece on the market.

I am not here to ruffle feathers or to play the flip side on every situation. I also apologize for going off topic now that this thread has been moved, but the whole buy American or nothing is getting a little old at times.
Don't get me wrong, I love and served for this great nation and given the choice between two products of similar quality/price I'll buy the American made product everytime.
But with (say) vehicles, why would I spend my hard earned money an inferior vehicle. It's no secret that the import vehicles are years ahead of the domestics in terms of pretty much everything. The good news is for the first time in a long time at least a couple of the domestics are waking up and starting to actually build some quality made products to compete globally again. My only gripe is when is Chrysler going to follow suit?
America needs to get back to making superior products that can compete at global prices. In my opinion we still have a ways to go.

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)