Hello all,
I am sorry its been a while. One cannot appreciate how busy we are getting things in order for production. I have a few moments so I wanted to pop on for an update. We are in process of producing individual components now. This is going acceptably. Not amazingly, but it could be worse. We are estimating to begin building units in about 6 months. The initial run will be approx 150 transmissions. We currently have well over 300 people waiting for the unit. Therefore, I expect to satisfy the list or at least be very close to satisfying it in two production runs.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING!!!!

I want to make sure everyone understands the process here because historically, people have viewed time frames as "at 6 months, there will be 150 built transmissions that have miracled themselves together and are in shipping boxes ready to ship." This is not how it works. We are putting in place an assembly line type layout. The intention is to component things out into assemblies. I do not have a scheduled "per day" amount built at this time. We will build as many as we can as quickly as we can. That is the best way that I can thing to handle that.

Regarding deposits. We are not requiring any at this time. However, shortly we will be requiring a 50% deposit from customers on the list to keep things rolling as efficiently as possible.

Admittedly, this has been a very difficult process. I feel that we have finally turned the corner on the project. I want to thank everyone that held out and didn't lose faith in us or the product. In the end, I have ALWAYS tried to be straight forward with people as to the issues that have developed during the project. Sometimes, updates have been far between but that is because we are working diligently to keep things moving ahead. In the end, I feel that this will have been a VERY rewarding journey. I have learned the reason NO ONE has had the guts to accomplish something of this magnitude. Everyone else has tried give a face lift to an existing platform unit and try to make it fit. However, it seems that in every case, concessions are made in one aspect or another.
We have worked very hard to make this a trouble free easy installation. We have accomplished this.

In closing, I realize that this product is not for everyone. It is no doubt a premium product that requires a premium price. People fit into every aspect of the hobby and have all different budgets. This is what makes the world go around. Just because someone cannot afford it, or does not want to spend that much, does not make them a bad person. At the end of the day, we are not forcing anyone to buy this unit. No judgements are made if a person declines because of price. It is amazing though, how people will call to inquire and then proceed to dress me down about how crazy I am and there is no way that a transmission is worth that and yell and scream at me and in general be very rude. I do not hold it against them. These people obviously have no idea what is involved in creating something like this. Hopefully this will be kept to a minimum in the future.

As always, if anyone has questions, feel free to contact me. Just, PLEASE be patient for a reply. We always reply to people as quickly as possible. Email is best. I get very little time to come on here, so I do not recommend PM's.

Thanks,
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com