Jamie called today and left a message... wonder what he wants? I called back and left a message, he was probably in the shop working.

Jamie - I joined the waiting list December 2010. We go to paint on this car as early as next week. September 2013 I was trying to get a firm grasp of a date because the car was finally in the shop and we needed to finish the fabrication work. Since I could not get a firm commitment at the time I was forced to make a decision. Unfortunately I could not continue to wait. After waiting three years, the answer always seemed to be that we were only a few months away. I understand all that went in to this on your side and do not harbor any ill will towards you and hope to do business with you in the future. I hope you feel the same way.

I can not say that I regret the decision, because I really like the way the car is turning out. I do regret that I can not continue on the list, please give my slot to the next guy in line. I could swing the transmission and keep it for the next project but that is not a good idea and is also not fair to all the others waiting.

Michael
1968 Barracuda
Plano, TX

Michael 1968 Barracuda Notchback Coupe 440 EFI 6-pack, T56 Magnum 6-spd