Well, I got to drive my buddie's Roadrunner this weekend. He wasnt sure what his list number was. He thought low 300s. He did mention that the shipping documents showed that his transmission shipped from Casper, Wy. He got the A855, installed it, and after a few break in miles he invited me to see how it works. He said the installation was exactly like installing an A833. No surprises. His setup is a 700 plus horse Hemi with 4.10 dana 60 and now the A855. He has a McLeod RXT twin disc clutch. After driving all I can say is WOW! First, second and third gear sound like an old M22 but fourth and fifth are nice and quiet. His RPM at 75 MPH is just under 2600 which is perfect for his cam and power band. He says that's down about 1100 from pre five speed. The thing shifts like a modern sports car. Real smooth! He has to put about 200 more miles on it before he can get on it hard, as the instructions say he should be easy for 700 miles of break in, so it is still yet to be seen how some full power runs go. My impression is that the A855 is probably actually worth the cost, especially compared to the tremec installations I am familiar with. Impressive!