To help put the price into perspective on the five speed....

My face plated 18 spline aluminum 4-speed will have a price tag North of 4k and that is not accounting for the shifter, etc. A five speed that handles the same level of abuse is a bargain at the current price and beyond. It's always funny how people compare things when it comes to car stuff. People spend big money on NOS look alike plug wires and then start tripping on a 5k overdrive, bolt in transmission.

More perspective:

The Lenco ST-1200 with aerospace bearings, shifter and yoke is $5650 plus shipping. That's the Legendary Lenco 4-speed folks. I ordered my ST-1200 before Thanksgiving and it's still not here FYI. The trans that started this post will eventually be IN STOCK, ready to ship (correct me if I am wrong) if they can keep them on the shelf with the surging demand.

We should all be thankful to Mr. Passon for sticking his neck and livelihood (as well as sanity ) to pull off a made-in-USA transmission that already has a legacy of it's own. Don't forget that all the while he has been supporting customers new and old alike with the same customer service we have all be graced with.

I'm excited to beat on a Passon 5-speed.