Originally Posted By mjb765
Starting to sound like that is the route to go.....I am hoping Jamie checks this thread once in a while and can update us.

For the record, I like Jamie, I like his track record, I like his customer service. And on this next point, I am only speaking my opinion and thinking out loud. I am not intending to start any rumors, as I know nothing about this topic other then the 15? pages posted here 382410.

Here goes, if Jamie wanted to back away from this 5 speed project, now would be the time. The time that has passed is obvious to everybody, nobody I think can argue he hasn't made a Herculean effort, and has actually made and delivered the fine promised product in limited quantities. But in lieu of tarnishing his fine reputation, as it is starting to seem to others, who feel the clock is ticking, and making other choices, which nobody can blame. Unless there is one single easy way to overcome the bottleneck on future production, I suggest Jamie to carefully consider returning exclusively to what earned him his proud reputation. A shame, but just sayin.

Last edited by jcc; 12/31/15 12:41 PM.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.