Let me nip this in the bud, before because there is already "incorrect assumptions" being made. We are staging production. Building 30 units at a time. This is the only way we can do it due to shortfalls from suppliers. We are notifying the people that are on the order list right now to either stay on and give a deposit, or drop out. This product has not been released yet. The reason being is because it is going to be several months until we can get all the orders filled. Last count was over 190 units. Once this happens, I will make the announcement that it is available. This seems like the most logical way to do this. We are planning for delivery of the first "lot" at the end of October. I see no sense in making an announcement that its available!!! and oh its gonna be 4 months till we can provide one for you. I am sure that not everyone is going to agree with the way we are doing this, but I have thought long and hard about how to do it and this seemed the most fair. As always, any questions, just ask.
Thanks for your continued patience, but the wait is almost over!
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com