Larry,
Thank you. This was with the torqueflight in it. Like I said, once I put the stick back in it (5 speed testing was my excuse) we had to rework the rear suspension and straighten the frame which I bent... Long story, but it was 11:00 pm when we left the track. I got home and just backed the truck and trailer in the shop and went up the house to bed. I came down the next morning and walked past the car and said to myself, "boy the one front strap really loosened up on the way home last night." The one front side of the car was like 4 inches higher than the other. So I loosened the straps later that morning and the car didn't come back up. So, I started to do some measuring. The passenger side rear frame rail was bent up almost 2". So, I got that straightened, put some real frame ties in and added a halo bar and front bars to the front frame rails at Herb McCandless's last Summer. There is nothing quite like working with a Legendary Drag Racer and listening to how they used to use tubing for the roll bars in the Sox and Martin cars that was so thin walled to save weight, you could almost squeeze it. Herb and his wife Marie are just WONDERFUL people! Herb's good friend Roger is always there help out too. 2 LOOOOONNNNGGGG days later, everything was good and the car is way more solid now. That was done end of year last year. We'll see how it leave this summer. Hopefully nice again. God it was fun to on the track again.

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com