Quote:

Its funny the judges missed the radio plate being on upside down!

What made you notice that? I can't believe you saw it! (I can't believe we forgot about it until now!) The dash was one of the first things that we put together. It was stored at Dave Stuarts house for over a year before we put it back on the car. The first night we put it together, we assembled it on upside down just to get some pictures of it being messed up and incorrectly installed. It fit either way and we figured it would be an easy fix. We have done this with every restoration just to have a little fun with people at opportune times. (Similar to the orange engine fiasco.) We completely forgot about it! We never switched it back and it went through the entire show with it upside down. What a riot!! Thanks for pointing it out. (You wouldn't believe some of the screwed up things we took pictures of during the Cuda and Challenger restorations. Thank goodness we remembered to fix those things.) I might have never noticed or remembered to switch it back. It took all of about 5 minuets to flip it. Thank you!!