Quote:

Dave,

Again, Congratulations on a perfect restoration that apparently pushed the judges at the Nats beyond their knowledge. The only explanation for such a vague results sheet and lack of detail on the deductions is the fact they had to be grasping at straws just to create a few deductions. From what I understand the original idea behind the detail sheet was to let the car owner/restorer understand the deductions to give them a chance to correct the issues; giving the owner a chance to be judged again after a waiting period of 2-3 years. I have been involved with OE Restored cars in the past and I must say the Ford and Vette Programs do a much better job of documentation and communication with the owner concerning their cars strong and Weak points. The MoPar Nats are billed as the premier Mopar show in the world, the judging format and results information should live up to the same billing.

there is no such thing as a perfect restoration on a car.i think he needs to move on before they lock him up in the nut house.dave could start his own nationals and also be the head judge just for his cars.