Hi Mike! I really did not have anything in mind when the idea for this project started. I wanted to find a very low mileage Chrysler vehicle that still had all of its original components AND could be made to look new again. (The original carpet was a MUST for being able to reuse and restore.) After considering a few different vehicles across the Country, Dave Stuart reminded me of a Car that we saw at Rich Heidbreder's place. I didn't remember ever seeing the car because I was so focused on documenting Challenger radiator hoses at the time. When we went back to look at it I knew it was the Perfect candidate for what we wanted to accomplish. The exterior was the color of my Cuda and the interior was almost the same as my Challenger. When I saw the Factory options for front disc brakes, rear window defogger and 3:23 posi rear axle, I was completely sold! This car and the unique options/colors is RARER than Both my Hemicuda AND Challenger combined! Besides those statistics how many OE Gold-Four Door-Slant Six Valiants exist in the Chrysler World today?