Quote:

I think the mopar hobby has become what the corvette hobby has been.

I have actually been involved in the Corvette hobby. I also own a Thoroughbred Gold (Ford's OE) Boss 302 Mustang, a National award winning Ram Air III 400 Firebird and NEVER had the kind of backbiting problems I have had with a few select people in the Chrysler World. I have actually been called a "conspiracy guy" when I voiced my displeasure about their busybody behind the scenes actions. I always thought a conspiracy was something that is rarely supported by any conclusive evidence. These same guys did this garbage with my last two OE cars! I would classify THAT as a repeat of History....not a paranoid conspiracy!

Below is another picture to support the conspiracy theory! It appears that another person is also part of the paranoid fraternity that I am a member of. Tom Barcroft sent me this photo of a 1977 (15,000 mile) slant six "Survivor" vehicle. What a coincidence! Another Fluke!! Are all of you "experts" taking notes regarding these "conspiracy" FACTS?!? So much for that "98% certainty" thing that you were told Cliff!