Quote:

Forget about all the judging thing and enjoy the fact that this level of restoration will NEVER be outdone.
If I eat my words in the future, I would love to see a side by side with your car.

Jules

It would take a monumental effort to better this vehicle Jules. The time and artistic craftsmanship it took to construct this car was mind boggling. It took four of us the better part of two years (at LEAST 14 hours a day) to get this car to a "new" Factory level. I don't think I will ever try to top it because there is LESS than even a very "fine line" for any improvement. There is actually a greater risk of going backwards than improving on it. The only way I see doing it "better" would be to take a car that had been put away new and never driven, take it apart to refurbish/restore the years of oxidation and then perfectly reassemble it. Keep in mind that you would be crucified for ruining a perfectly good Survivor! Then again, with all the dust I have stirred up, maybe the Judges can't wait to give a "less deserving" car a higher score just to teach me a lesson. You would hope that would never be the case but I guess anything is possible in the World of subjective Judging!