Dave I look at this alittle differently. This is a game and the rules are not set in stone. They can change with new judges and new information,personal opinions, on and on. Until there is are proper standards to follow when judging any mopar the judges are free to judge anyway they would feel correct. Now you have posted every detail of your restorations. That is good for the public, but it is not always good for the Judging of your cars. These Judges have seen your posts on moparts and know most things that you have done to your car before they ever see it. They know the places to look for repro products and non correct date codes. I bet your car was on the judging plateform longer than all the other cars that were Judged. The Judges at the Nationals, I have watched them and have wondered how these huge men can get into a car and even look for things in hard to get to places that have dates codes. I do not know if they were the same Judges in 2010 but I had to laugh when watching them in 2008.

The Standard to reach is Gold at the Nationals and your cars have reached this.

This is why I drag race my mopar. The rules are set in stone.It is up to me to produce on the track. If I screw up being late on the light or run under my Window time it is all my fault, not any Judges fault.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY