Quote:

I do have a problem with people being courteous and decent to people.

You compared his product to Art Store Styrofoam. You eluded to his product being redundant. You said his products were nothing like original.

I stated the Facts in a completely professional manner!! You are really reaching to find some fault here.... aren't you?!? I don't see any disrespect in the mentioning of an "Art Store"! They are some of the most intriguing places that I patron and visit on a regular basis! (Did you have a bad experience at one?) Are you really that sensitive and bothered to hear attributes of one product being conveyed over another? Don't watch TV, listen to the radio or read magazine ads! It will probably put you in a severe depression!

I never referred to his product as being "redundant." I said that with regards to MINE and how we won't manufacture something to simply reinvent the wheel! You have issues with FACTS but give a pass to those who respond with personal attacks. (Is this a relative of yours or something? ) I wish some of these "decent" people would come back with valid contrasting PROOF rather than the typical attacking, defeatist, VERBAL responses! Show me or prove to me where I'm wrong!! By all means "improve" or "beat" me at something! I won't criticize or fault you.....I'll just thank you for making me better when I come back to beat you at you own game! I think THAT might be the real reasoning behind the "lashing" out. That is what some people have to resort to when they reach their limits and have nothing (constructive) left to offer!

I really don't mind the attacks! It lets me know that I am on the right track.