Quote:

If anyone is ever in our area or city, there is an open invitation to visit and inspect the car in person. See for yourself the things that have been discussed on this forum. The only deductions/flaws we were aware of were the tires (dates), the 1971 Muffler date and a plastic wire tie! That is it.

Just had an eye appointment today, so I'll come see it. Don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll look. From what I saw at the Nationals, this thing was perfect. But that is coming from me who has never took the time to look at a 4 door valiant... couldn't say if I ever even saw one at a car show before that. We all agree that the judging was screwed up, what is done is done. Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and make everything an even playing field. No matter what, every car is different.... My dad and I looked at the 300 that was being OE judged and my dad pointed out a couple of things at just a glance that was wrong with it... Between my dad and his brothers, i'm sure they've had over half a dozen between them all. I said this before, and it was stated that they documented a lot of stuff on it and everything was how they found it. Even with that 300, it is an oddball car. You do not see them that often at all, so how can you say something is right. all i can say is you won Best of Show with a 4 door Valiant.... who would ever dream that would happen..

Just wondering why you didn't bring this to Monster Mopar Weekend?