Quote:

Quote:

Wow, those pictures have the making of a great coffee table book.
**hint - hint **

Hi Chris! Funny that you mentioned having a "coffee table book" made up. Now might be a good time to disclose what we have been working on for the past few months. We have a tentative deal with Peterson Publishing to do a hardbound publication on Mopar Factory Vehicles. This will cover the correct procedures on how to restore a Chrysler Vehicle, the Companies that provide Parts and Services and a boat load of pictures showing "How To" instructions.

I just spoke with Gene Lewis (Dodge Charger.com - Aero Cars) and he is the spokesperson for "Factory Correct" Dodge Daytona Vehicles. He is currently involved with a project that fits right in line with the type of cars we are looking for. The book will cover the OE program and promote companies/people like Glen Ray Radiator, Collector's Auto Supply, Fine Lines, Steven Juliano, Jules D'Addio, Tony D'Agostino etc...! It will be a complete guide that illustrates the process for doing an OE type Restoration.

Below is a few photos of the "prototype" book we did for this project. This was the cornerstone book for what we will offer in the near future. We will be updating it to include the other two OE vehicles as well as those who are interested in having their projects "advertised" in a National Publication. If you have an OE type restored vehicle and are interested in being part of this, let me know. Thanks!

Dave Walden/ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC

Mr. Walden , Unbelievably Incredible! Your "prototype" book is a magnificent piece of work PLEASE! Put me down for an autographed copy when things get rolling! Valiant is completely "Over the Top" Kudos to everyone involved!