Quote:

You've been talking about them for a week or so now, but no mention of any names....Can you list the names of people who are questioning or work?

First I want to thank the guys like Chris G, Dave Wise, Bob Conca, Gary Donovan and the others who have come forward to state the facts/truth. At this point Alan, I am not going to name the individuals who are nothing more than gutless pretenders. All in due time!! They do their COWARDS work behind the scenes. They don't care about conveying the truth! All they care about is preserving and maintaining the APPEARANCE of how great their knowledge is viewed by the industry. As long as their articles hold public superiority they are content. When someone else comes along to threaten their perceived superiority they start calling the editors to lie about aspects that are actually correct, in order to maintain their self serving greatness. It doesn't matter that THEIR articles and features are nothing but a bunch of garbage with respect to "correctness"! It isn't about reality....for them it is what everyone THINKS is correct! If they can gossip and get the editors to print that something is "not correct" or might be "in question", they are as happy as a clam. Keep in mind that these ego maniacs are usually the only source of validation/information for THEIR magazine coverage. They get to be the judge and jury for themselves as well as everybody else that makes it to the party. Most of these guys couldn't handle OUR LEFTOVER TRASH as it pertains to accurate restorations and correct factory procedures! Half of them don't even do their own work. I don't know about the rest of you guys but it has NEVER even crossed my mind to put my nose in their business, much less their magazine coverage. What a pitiful bunch of insecure pretenders!