Quote:

dont stop asking, you wouldn't if it was someone else

you need to find out the areas to "correct" to make your car "nationals oe correct" whatever that may be

There is nothing left for me to ask them Mr. T! Those emails I posted are just a few of the correspondence that went back and forth trying to get specifics. I don't understand all the secrecy. I was told point blank that they would not address anything else regarding the judging score! (See for yourself in the email correspondence below.) Can anyone imagine taking a test in School and just receiving a grade?!?! No indication of what you missed or need to work on, just a grade saying that things were wrong but we won't tell specifically what was wrong! Like I said earlier, I KNOW what we did with this car and the things that were "wrong". Here were the last two emails to illustrate how this ordeal was concluded/finished. I never received a response after my final email listed below.

Subject: Re: question
To: "Dave Walden" <dave@ecsautomotive.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 6:06 PM

DAVE,This is going in circles again your valiant is the nicest piece that we have ever had the opportunity to look at.Did the door sticker come with clear vinyl over it.I will not address anything else.You will be receiving your summary along with the other four OE contestants.
Thank You for the spirited conversation.
KEITH

Re: question
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:34 PM
View contact details
To:"Keith & Joy Rohm" <knjrohm@watchtv.net>

Keith,
It is going in circles because you continue to do everything you can to avoid my simple and direct questions. It is not about having the "nicest" car that you have looked at. It is about cohesive consistency with the way things are done. To answer your question about the overlay.....NO....it was not the original one that was applied over the original decal. Based on your rationale (as it pertains to THAT subject matter) should I assume to see deductions for the reproduction paint used on the original body panels of the car, the reproduction plating on the original nuts and bolts, the reproduction chrome on the original front bumper, the reproduction blue paint used on the dash frame, the reproduction paint used on the original engine, the reproduction paint used on the original rear end housing, etc.... If you did not deduct for those areas (which fall into the EXACT classification as the overlay) what discriminating criteria did you use to ignore or distinguish between those same differences? I am not trying to be pushy! I genuinely ask these things because things don't make sense and I thought you might be kind enough to explain the answers. I apologize if I irritated you. Thanks again for everything Keith.

Dave