dave you are 1000% right

dont stop asking, you wouldn't if it was someone else

you need to find out the areas to "correct" to make your car "nationals oe correct" whatever that may be

i'd like to know too,

its great to have a judging forum + i know it cant be easy,the judges should be commended for that,
but it needs to be based on something real, not figure it out or make up new criteria as you go along

is there a judging point sheet available?

off topic but a connected story,
many years ago, like close to 20, i wanted to become a "certified" classic car appraiser.
1 company nationally accalimed apparaisal company told me i needed to send in my appraisal form him + the guys would review it and let me know. for obvious reasons i didnt follow through with them, but i did with a apprasial company that made me go through lengthy seminars and testing prior to me getting certified.

if the oe judging has become too big for the current judging platform then maybe they need to stepback, regroup, reorganize + get better.

not just have a group of guys talking back and forth to come to a conclusion of the day.

id much rather hear "whoa dave, we havent inspected a car like this before + due to the over the top resto we now realize that we need to revamp our judging to properly judge and reflect a level of restoration that you have brought to us" not "were dinging you in this area",

like you said, you just want simple answers to simple questions

peace to all
tony