Dave,

Its a shame that they do not give you the area that was deficient. I know for AACA (antique automobile club of america) judging and shows, you can only get a copy of the judging sheet if you did not get the award you were going after. They NEVER release point deductions for the areas but they will highlight the area as it is the owners responsibility to "know" their car. Now, I know AACA judging rules used to be as the car would have rolled off the assembly line but then they had to modify it to as it would have left the show room floor. Reason being, some cars, I want to say Fords, could have come with a dual quad carb'd engine. From the factory, it was quicker for the factory to install a single 4 bbl carb and intake and ship the dual quad intake and carbs in the trunk of the car and let the mechanics at the dealership install and tune the engine. Now, by AACA's previous rules for judging, the person should have to remove the dual quad, reinstall the single quad and intake and then place the new/unused intake and dual quad set up in the trunk. What fun would that be to have a dual quad car only to drive around with a single quad? This is why it was modified to be "as the car COULD have left the dealership". Meaning, runs in paint, fish eyes, things taken into consideration for mismatched parts, etc.

Now get back up on your soap box you Grinch and proclaim how your car was the biggest turd out there in the show field. (btw, I still envy the detailed work you do and the cars you have)

Hope you are doing well my friend.

Brian