Originally Posted By Scott58
The solution could be as simple as opening a little earlier, letting the SME cars go FIRST on Friday, for maybe two hours, and have the Quick 32 determined as a result of only that session, then open the track for the class cars for the rest of the night, they could even run class cars between the opening rounds of the bracket race....and maybe just a little common sense on who gets the "fast lane" during class car runs.

Scott!!!
You're alive! How's Kim. The Grandkids? The Belvedere?

I agree with your suggestions, I agree that it should be a simple fix. I just hope they recognize it as a problem. I spent ten years helping with Arizona Drag Racing Associaton, and Arizona Super Street Association races. The ladder shouldn't be that difficult, especially when you have the first four days as a general guideline already.

Joel.
Four or five of the "Off Route Nine" are known, and very publicly apologized. I hold no ill will towards them, they made a poor choice and were disqualified. The guys who broke, and simply wanted to make a pass on the final day, I have no issue with that either, I just think that access should be limited to one hit like it has been on previous Fridays.

084.JPG12113422_10153749416818938_5267573085624711704_o.jpg

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines