"Did you see Addie, and Gary Ross' Falcon Wagon today?" I pointed back at them as I mentioned it to Boone.
"Yeah, the woodgrain? Very cool, and it's Adalie this year".
"What's up with that?"
"Well, she's growing out of those childish nick names, I suppose." Boone smiled.
"Or maybe they are twins, and only one gets to make the trip each year...which one is better looking", I added with a laugh.
"Well...Adalie, of course...she's a year older...and blossoming into a stunning young woman..."
"Gary will cut you with a knife if he hears you talking like that!" I gave him an elbow.
Now his smile was a full on, ear to ear grin, and he chuckled, "I meant it in a distinguished gentlemanly sort of way", he protested.
"Keep it up, as a father of two daughters, I might cut you!"
"Did you see their class letter...Street Machine Eliminator, and it has a bottle this year!" Boone deftly changed the subject.
My shoulders slumped, "Yeah I know. They changed the name from Daily Driver to Street Machine Eliminator, and dropped the minimum ET from 10.80 to 10.00, and as soon as the rules were released, everyone complained that they have killed the no-bar cars from making the quick 32. I screamed from the highest mountain, and on multiple websites that they were over-reacting. I spelled out how the numbers don't support that big of a move. What I didn't count on was how many class cars would make the move to Street Machine Eliminator...was it the name change, or the ET? I don't know but it looks pretty tough for the 11.50 cars already!"

Top pic: Addie in 2014
Bottom pic: Adalie in 2015

img_7994-copy.jpg11013035_10153703218143938_8393631998528020165_o - Copy.jpg

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines