So my mainstay plan is to use the Android tablet for start up, but I need a permanent solution. Here are my choices:

-Restore the taxi cab dash ($600 and I only make it pretty and adequate...) I dont gain any gauges aside from turning the amp gauge into a volt gauge.

-Make a plate the same size as the taxi cab dash and try to fit a 3 3/8" Tach and speedo along with 4 2 1/16 gauges. I've seen this done, but it looks cluttered due to the small opening. I've ordered 1100 series aluminum plate in 6x24" to try this.

-Cut the dash for a rallye dash cluster (i've got a junk cluster and bezel) and try to adapt a rallye dash pad to the bottom. The fascia should cover it all. This is the preffered option, but riskiest. If it doesn't work I've got a chopped up dash that needs to be completely swapped out to a rallye style.

Now there are even digital drop in clusters...

-The most expensive option and least inspired option is this one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-70-B-body-N...=item1c4d0eb36b

Overpriced and doesn't do much aside from fit in the stock place. Id buy it right now for $500 less than it is.

-The simplest and most easily reversible is to get a Racepak Street Dash and bolt it to that .250" aluminum plate with my wideband and go. It can do turn signals, flashers, speedo, tach, water temp, oil pressure, volts and oil temp. That would be simple. I've printed a template of the racepack, if it can fit easily I'll order this.

What do all my mopar friends think?

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.