I've moved to the front of the car while I'm waiting on some fuel system parts.

I ordered the following-

(6)1.5" T-bolt Clamps
(1)1.75" T-bolt Clamp
(1)180* Stainless U-bend 1.5"
(1)1.5" to 1.75" Silicone Reducer

My lower radiator hose is from a 5.7 Magnum. Aside from being trimmed a little on the ends, it ends up in almost a perfect spot and tops right at the bottom of my C-body radiator.

The only reason I can't run it as-is unfortunately is that my lower radiator outlet is 1.75" versus all my other connections, which are 1.5".

I'm going to run the silicone adapter to go back to 1.5" on the radiator and cut the bend to add a prettier turn on the factory lower hose (like a splice and a turn in one shot).

My Thunderbird radiator fan is a pretty decent fit also. I'm going to need to make some small aluminum L-brackets to use the factory attachment points on the radiator as support and cut the shroud a bit to bring it closer in.

I also started adding my Z-bar. I'm really happy everything is clearing the headers at this point. This will make the install that much easier. I was budgeting for a Hyrdraulic set up to be needed, but the SB Lakewood/TTI's are existing well together.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow. It's looking to be a pretty tidy engine bay.

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.