I took off work today due to the obscene amount of hours I've worked this month (no complaints...just tired) and I got a bunch done on the car!

I mounted the EFI box on the area directly beneath my factory AC box. It's really a perfect fit and the box is very well sized. I see the point in his sliding bracket design. I really like it.

I can have the ECU in and out in under a few minutes.

I tried my best to hide the wires. This is easier by far in a B-body than wades A-body...I really didn't want to have to run the 2" holesaw thorough my firewall. I'm going to further protect the wires in the fender well. I was initially worried about a blow out of a tire killing the wiring harness, but if that happens I've already got a ton of problems.

The harness laid out well in the engine bay. Not a problem worth mentioning. The connectors are OEM quality and the routing is very logical. I know agree with Emil's idea of resheathing the harness, but I could easily remove the whole harness at a later date.

I'm going to be able to use my C-body 440 Police radiator without issue. I simply trimmed down the 1.5" to 1.75" silicone adapter and cut a 1.5" U bend down in the curve and made it work for my lower hose. It clears the K-frame by about an inch and stays away from all critical items. I wan't to go over all the ends with T-bolt clamps. I hate worm gear clamps.

I also did a test fit of the 18x9" mustang wheels I picked up for $69 each. They'll need the hub opened up a bit, but the offset looks good and they'll clear the tie rod end.

Now I need something bigger than 11.75" brakes.

On a semi related note...Can someone tell me what goes in this hole? I can't remember for the life of me!

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.