Mild update and very uneventful.

Picked the mounting spot for the moroso battery box. Took it with me to the auto parts store and was in such a rush that I didn't even think to get it out of the truck and see what batteries will fit. Fail.

Picked up a 2000 camaro ls1 ps pump. With reservior from autozone. I need a few bits and pieces to get it on with Emils bracket.

Completely started over on my fuel system. I had it all messed up and some overdone loops to make it fit. I've keep all the same components but re positioned them in better places. Looks cleaner and safer.

I started installing my shifter but I'm missing the 1/2 lever. I'll call hurst tomorrow and get the right one in. I'm very happy that I decided to go all new on the shifter and linkages.

I stripped the weatherstripping off of the trunk and put new replacement from Classic industries in. Such a huge improvement and it may fix my trunk leak.

Things left to do before I can fire:

Run the new battery cable to the trunk and finish the install.

Run wiring to fuel pumps.

Permanently mount ms3 box (no big deal, just didn't feel comfortable with it sitting in the car)

Fill trans with fluid

Get driveshaft balanced and put new joints in.

I've got sway bars, wheels, tires, big brake kit and a dash rebuild looming, but I won't stray from it running first.

Last edited by AlexP; 02/16/15 02:12 AM.

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.