Quote:

Good to see another option for our cars. I was just reading up on a kit Mopar Action did an article on a year or so ago. Required the crank to be pulled to install a tone ring. Yikes. However, it allowed the use of GM ECU and all the OBDII diagnostics too...

Now that I see this, I don't know what route I would take.

The only perk I could see that the Delphi based systems have above this is the tuning aspect. There are so many more tuners out there. That being said, if I didn't want to ever tune it myself....I'd be running a hotwire kit with a factory Mopar ECU, get a Diablo Programmer and have someone knock out a tune via email in 3 shots.

Between the autotune function on this (as well as XFI) along with the megasquirt community online, my choice was easy.

I'm not one of those people to care about having ford or chevy parts on a mopar, but I can't see why someone would spend $2000 to have LS1 stuff on their car when there are better and cheaper options out there...unless you identify with the reasons I stated above.

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.